Article provided by: World Equipment Services
Forklifts are small industrial vehicles with power-operated, forked platforms attached at the front. The platform can be lowered or raised to lift and move cargo. Forklifts are useful in various industrial workplaces such as construction sites, dockyards, warehouses, and recycling facilities. At World Equipment Services, we have a variety of quality, well maintained used forklifts for sale in Los Angeles to cater to different business needs.
Should You Buy or Rent Your Forklift?
Forklifts don’t come with a cheap price tag. The decision to rent or buy a forklift will depend on your budget and business needs. Here are the advantages of buying and renting a forklift to help you make the best decision for your business.
Advantages of Buying A Forklift
- Customizing: One of the main advantages of buying preowned forklifts is ownership. This comes with perks, such as the ability to customize and add modifications tailored to your specific needs. If you’re looking to purchase Los Angeles used electric stackers, we have the best workhorses in the market.
- A Worthy Investment: Investing in used electric pallet jacks for sale in Los Angeles or used forklift is a smart move. The cost of a brand-new forklift is usually enough to purchase two used ones. Since used forklifts are often half the price of a new one, buying a used forklift gives you more purchasing power. That means you can buy another equipment to improve productivity without spending more than your budget allows.
- Tax Benefit: Once you purchase your forklift, you can benefit from a tax deduction, which isn’t the case when you rent one.
- Less Liability: If you rent a forklift, you need to return it within a given duration and in good condition. However, when you purchase used forklifts in Los Angeles, they become yours, and you don’t have to worry about cosmetic damage.
Advantages of Renting A Forklift
If you’ve looked at new and used forklift sales and are still not sure whether you should buy one, you need to consider renting. The advantages of renting include:
- If you don’t require a forklift all the time, you can rent one only when needed.
- You avoid long-term commitment as repayments are made monthly. Also, you are better placed to swap out the forklift whenever your business needs change. That way, you can keep testing the various models without incurring the purchasing cost.
- You also get to reduce maintenance and repair costs as they’re included in the rental contract. Whenever the forklift is due for repair or maintenance, a technician is sent to your premises to do the job.
- Low initial cost. Renting allows you to access expensive machines at a considerably low cost.
Your Trusted, Reliable Forklift Supplier
Whether you want to rent or buy used forklifts for sale in Los Angeles or used pallet jacks, we can help. We have both used and new forklifts in a variety of types and models. Our team is highly qualified and skilled to assist you in making the best decision concerning your forklift needs. Contact World Equipment Services today to inquire about our products or to receive a quote on 800.737.0209.