Students from Oman
Could you be the next First Officer for your national flagship carrier?
Could you be the next commercial pilot for the Omani National Carrier?
FlyBy has designed a special program just for Omani nationals tailored to meet their requirements. The course will be 15 months, following the same timeline as the Integrated ATPL Program, but adding one additional month of training. This extra month with the Oman Program allows students to retrieve an extra 20 hours of flight time in order to comply with their requirements.
The minimum requirements for Omani nationals are:
- 200 Total Hours
- 100 PIC hours (Pilot In Command)
With our training you will not only complete 100 PIC hours but also a total of 258 hours including a Multi Crew Cooperation course.
With our training you will graduate with an EASA Airline Transport Pilot License which consists of a Commercial Pilot License (CPL), coupled with Instrument Rating (IR), Multi Engine (ME) and Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC).
For more information, check out Integrated ATPL Program.
Step 1: Pay application fee: € 1000*
Step 2: Take online assessments
The first step of the admission process requires that you take 4 online tests. If you pass all tests and decide to enroll onto the course, the initial €1000 deposit will be discounted off the course price.
- If you do not pass the Maths or Physics Tests, you will still be eligible to enroll in the Integrated ATPL course, but we will provide you with additional training material to study before starting the course.
- If you do not pass the English test, you will be required to improve your English proficiency skills by enrolling in an intensive English course in your home town. We would also recommend you consider moving temporarily to an English speaking country to accelerate learning.
- If you DO NO pass the Personality Tests, we will refund you €700, but no training will be offered.
Step 3: Pay enrollment fee: €16,500*
Once you have been formerly admitted onto the course you will be invited to enroll. The enrollment fee is €16,500* and must be transferred one month before starting your course. All non-EU citizens must transfer the enrollment fee to receive Letter of Acceptance required for visa application process. Please note that visa application process may take up to 2 or 3 months although in the odd occasion it has been completed in as little as 4 weeks.
*These fees are inclusive of the total course price.
Step 4: Select a package
15 Month Integrated ATPL for Omani Nationals
**These prices include the prerequisite fees.
Our prices include VAT, all training, accommodations, iPad, and more! No hidden Fees!
Accommodation for 15 months in a single bedroom. In Burgos, students stay in our residence in the centre of town and are shuttled to Burgos International Airport for classes and flight training.
Each student receives 3 meals per day, 7 days per week.
Shuttle service between residences and airfield for 15 months.
Materials, iPad/computer, tests/fees and manuals
- Study material from Bristol Ground School or similar (12 month subscription)
- Ground exam fees for ATPL exams in LEON! (1 try per subject)
- Flight skill tests (2 tests total)
- Headsets (1 set)
- Initial Class 1 Medical
- Aeronautical Charts
– Access to AIP charts from AENA
– AENA 1:500.000 from León
– Ministry of Defense 1:1.000.000 East and West
– Ministry of Defense 1:2.000.000 IFR España
- Flight Manual
- Computer CR3
- Log Book
- Maneuvers Manual
iPad must be returned upon completion of the training. If any material is damaged, the student will be charged with the cost of replacement plus 15% for admin costs.
- 2 trousers
- 3 shirts
- 2 ties
Basic Health Insurance
Basic Health Insurance required for the Spanish ID for foreigners (15 months). Only for non-EU nationals!
“I’m currently a first officer of the ATR 72 at Binter Airlines. I finished my studies at FlyBy in 2018. In FlyBy I found a team that listens to the needs of each student and helps you in everything. In addition to the confidence in a fleet of new aircraft and a place like nowhere else to fly.”